Sunday 25 September 2011

Warhammer Fantasy Counters

When I first started reading my Warhammer rulebook I was a little overwhelmed by the number of things I would have to keep track of during the course of a battle.  the obvious solution seemed to be to use some kind of counters placed next to the units in order to recall what rules were in play.  I thought it would be fairly easy to find some online - surely someone else would have done the same and provided a bunch of them to download and print out.  Unfortunately although I managed to find lots of templates for Warhammer 40,000 I couldn’t find anything for fantasy.

Time to roll my sleeves up and work on my own set.



Instructions are included in the download - but it should be fairly obvious how to put them together.  Printing to card is best, but they work just as well to normal paper.  You can either print and fold for double sided markers, or simply cut them out to have double the number of single sided ones.

Download Warhammer Fantasy Counter set.

No comments:

Post a Comment