Sunday 25 September 2011

The Warriors of Chaos

I suppose it's only right that I should post up details of my current army (if such a rag tag force can be called that) as a starting point for my shiny new blog.  As is blatently obvious from the title of this post my chosed force is The Warriors of Chaos.  I've always been fascinated by these destructive men from the north so it was a natural choice for me.  Although my other love - skelebobs - had me toying with the idea of the Tomb Kings.

So without further ado, onto the current line up.


Core Troops
A unit of Chaos Warriors.  Mean, Moody and ready to take on anything they come across.

12 x Chaos Warriors

Next up is two units of what will make up the bulk of my forces - Chaos Marauders.

10 x Chaos Marauders with Flails
10 x Chaos Marauders with Shields and Hand Weapons

Next is the cannon fodder.  Two units of warhounds, whose sole job is to annoy the enemy and steal their attention away from what my main troops are doing.

5 x Warhounds
5 x Warhounds

Special Troops
I love these guys - Chaos Knights - don't have many but they can't half deal out some death.

5 x Chaos Knights

Heroes
Chaos Exalted Hero on Khorne Juggernaut
The observant will notice he is in fact a Khorne Chaos Lord on Juggernaut, but because my army isn't large enough to field a Lord he is standing in as an exalted hero.

My plan is to bolster the Marauders and do some tweaking around the command groups - but I'll detail that as I get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment